Cedar Point has 52 campsites; 25 sites with electric and water, and 27 sites that are non-electric. Cedar Point Campground also has one Picnic Pavilion (reservations are required). Lastly, Cedar Point has a Boat Ramp with 55 parking spaces. All spaces are on a first come, first serve basis. We look forward to having you come visit and enjoy Cedar Point’s beauty!
Like us on Facebook
For campground information, park hours, and the state park staff call 931-857-3705.
Directions from Manchester:
- Exit off I-24 near Manchester at exit 105
- Go west 1/4 miles turn right on to Sixteenth Model Road
- Go 3 miles turn left on Roberts Ridge Road
- Go 5 miles to four-way stop and turn left on Cedar Point Road
- 1 and 1/4 miles until you get to the campground
Campground Season: March 15 to November 15.
- Sun-Thurs - 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM.
- Fri & Sat - 8:00 AM til 9:00 PM
Entrance gate - 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM